The Business Data Designer acts in support of the business data owner (Data Owner), guaranteeing the reference business data model in terms of formalization, appropriation and use. It participates in the objective of establishing a common language and to reinforcement of the data quality exigences.
This profile will create value around data on 4 axes: its quality, its protection, its use and the development of its uses, its governance.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Ensure the quality of the dictionary and business models;
· Support projects in defining business needs in terms of description and use of data, as well as in compliance with norms and standards;
· Support the IS architect in maintaining business/application consistency;
· Integrate the Quarterly Data Quality Governance put in place by Paris and shared with all the BU/SU;
· Contribute actively to the implementation of the Data Quality Governance in DFIN EBS by working closely with Data Quality Managers and Data Producers from Business side, and other required teams to improve data quality;
· Contribute directly to development by participating/animating coaching sessions.
A little about you:
· Economic academic background;
· Strong experience in Business Analysis and/or Project Management is required;
· Data management missions, coordination or organization would be an advantage
We also value:
· Good interpersonal skills, listening and animation skills
· Assertive, structured and logical
· An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
· Dynamic with excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Deeply interested by data topics
· Good oral and written expression in English and French is required
· Excellent abilities in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
· Attention to detail with commitment to high quality and accuracy
Why join us
Besides a career what else we offer
· Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
· Yearly bonus per company policy
· Discounts for retailers
· Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
· Continuous training and development programs (eg: we offer ACCA or foreign language courses based on an established career development plan)
· Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company's activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG European Business Services
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2020/10/19