· Designing, implementing and managing software programs
· Architecture for Big Data eco system
· Guiding teams for implementing technical solutions
Main responsibilities :
· Design & Develop strategies for Big data products in MCR Big data echo system in-line with TOM Credit along with the Chapter lead from Paris. Balaji will participate and will be the relay in BLR. Balaji will be Referent on Bigdata tech in BLR / contribute to upskilling, training of Bangalore BD dev / Animate the BD Community in Bangalore (within the full BD Chapter) / Validate the quality of BD dev produced in BLR
· Engage with key stakeholders and end-users on data usage.
· Build road-map and solutions for stakeholders to drive data products. Balaji will be in charge of developing usages within an Feature Team
· Define & Review the collection, storage, management, quality and protection of data in collaboration with Mohamed Mallek - The Risq Quarter DIM
· Identify opportunities & Propose where Data engineering, Data Analytics & Data Science can be leveraged
Why join us
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status."
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 2021/01/01
Publication date: 2020/12/03