The role incumbent as the HR Specialist has to facilitate and enable the Operating Heads discharge their people responsibilities effectively and drive all organizational HR initiatives.
Adapt the HR model and ensure its appropriate implementation. Working closely with the HR BP to deliver the people agenda. Play a key role in People Engagement and Standardize the process. Increase the efficiency of the business by segregating people deliverables vs technical deliverables.
Employee Engagement programs and new initiatives apart from operational activities.
• Enable the development of mechanisms that increase Employee Engagement and commitment. Drive the Employee
Barometer Survey Oversee the effective goal-setting and deployment process across Business Lines to ensure business
goals are aligned and cascaded throughout the organization as per defined schedule.
• Ensure appropriate education and training of all Managers on the Performance Appraisal Process and the Tool to ensure
commonality of understanding, approach and expectations for each of the roles.
• Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of Training interventions.
• Drive a consistent and coherent Reward and Recognition program encompassing performance indicators, values,
competencies and behaviors that are critical for SG-GSC and that is perceived to be fair. Analyze
trends, highlight discrepancies and enable identification of solutions for deployment.
• Ensure frequent analysis of trends and enable identification of patterns and SG-GSC specific “irritants” that result into
attrition. Ensure conduction of periodic “Retention Interviews” and identify “stickability factors”. Ensure institutionalization
of mechanisms to proactively identify potential attrite and processes to counsel them for retention.
• Ensure adherence to Separation Policy, practice and process during administration to ensure fairness.
• Ensure detailed “root cause analysis” of Exit interviews to develop systemic corrections.
• Oversees business goals are aligned and cascaded throughout the organization as per defined schedule.
• Ensure commonality of understanding, approach and expectations for each of the roles.
• Ensure institutionalization of mechanisms to proactively identify potential attritees and processes to counsel them for
• Understand and Implement the HR best practice in Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, Employee Communication
• Design and standardize the existing processes
• Drive Execution of agreed processes in partnership with HRBPs
• Function as a Change Agent in Managing Organisational Change in relation to HR activities and standardize the activities across GSC
• Manage GSC level HR Communication and Employee Engagement activities and bring value addition in terms of
implementing market best practices
• Involved in and not limited to partners with other HR Sub function and being the face of HR to the business
• Leadership in initiating & driving projects involving a process / technology change
• Monitoring and reporting the KRI's and effectiveness of HR processes
• Provide qualitative comments on HR dashboards and reports prepared for management
Educational Requirements - Master of Business Administration - HR
Experience: 3-5 years in HR operations / HRBP role
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Société Générale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Société Générale (SG). Our role and purpose are to enable the strategic vision of Société Générale
Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence and applying it to banking. SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management to Société Générale's business lines around the world.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 2021/03/01
Publication date: 2020/12/03