At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Markets division (MARK) of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. MARK offers a cross-asset approach along all its offerings : Research, Investment & Risk Management Solutions, Execution and Prime Services to asset managers, pension funds, companies, private banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, family offices, sovereign funds and distributors worldwide.
- CDS Trader Assistant
- Expansion of the SG franchise
- Facilitate internal communication and processes
Summary of responsibilities
- To create innovative support to the CDS trading team
- To develop new and improve existing CDS trading strategies
- To improve risk management
- To increase SG’s impact on clients
- To boost the relationships between all internal functions
- To smoothen and refine all internal processes
Graduate with a Master’s degree from Business/Engineering School or University in Mathematics/ Finance.
You ideally have a previous experience in a bank or financial institution.
· Quantitative Finance (ideally previous experience in CDS)
· Credit Analysis
· Being Pro-active
· Initiative and entrepreneurial skills
· Being Innovative
· Tenacity and being results oriented
· Cooperation and team spirit
· Being Committed
· Being ethical and responsible
· Ability to plan and schedule
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.