· Promote a culture of constant monitoring and evaluation; questioning the status-quo and client focus/centricity across the perimeter. Contribute to innovation initiatives in the BL.
· Collate and analyze metrics. Utilize metrics to influence efficiencies and improvement efforts across relevant functions / areas under the incumbent's span of control, driving an environment of continuous improvement in an efficient and cost effective manner.
· Contribute to CMA's global strategic transformation programs adopting the co-collaborative / co-ownership model to apply the best solutions locally and globally
Knowledge of MS Office Tools
'Knowledge of ISDA/CSA, Margining concepts(Directly with clients / through clearing platforms)
- Advanced knowledge of the life cycle of Derivative trades, [processing, settlement, and confirmation] and be able to work with clients and customer service team on operational and margining issues.
- Able to understand the complexities of derivatives pricing and counter party risk.
- Knowledge of US and European financial regulations - EMIR, Dodd Frank etc
- Knowledge of Product and system technical areas
- Ability to articulate complex issues/ideas to all levels of management in a highly professional and understandable and timely manner
- Ability to work with virtual teams and matrix organizations
- Relevant experience of People Management'
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale's diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group's entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000RNW
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 26/11/2019