The Workforce Management Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the performance of the US Reservations Call Center for SIXT Rent-a-Car. They will also be responsible for analyzing trends relative to scheduling and schedule staff accordingly to ensure optimal cost effectiveness, operational efficiency and service delivery.
What you’ll do to be Sixt-cessful:
· Evaluate Contact Center scheduling and staffing trends to optimize cost effectiveness, operational efficiency, and deliver quality service
· Lead workforce strategic planning efforts and make recommendations of workforce efficiencies and operational improvements to management
· Monitor Contact Center metrics (after call time, talk time, hold times, abandonment rate and IVR usage) to assist with forecasting of calls and staffing needs
· Provide reliable resource capacity, utilization and forecast data
· Forecast long-term and short-term staffing needs by utilizing workforce technology to analyze trends
· Create and maintain staffing schedules for upcoming weeks/months for phone and non-phone activities to achieve performance objectives
· Prepare forecasts for upcoming weeks/ months and rolling twelve months for inbound telephony and support teams to determine appropriate staffing requirements
· Develop and produce reporting to measure performance, analyze data and take any appropriate action to improve results
· Monitor real-time adherence to schedule and contact supervisors/leads when appropriate to maximize productivity and Contact Center performance
· Monitors, tracking and reports on system issues, downline and escalates as required
· Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
What you’ll need:
· High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum 1 year experience in Workforce Management required , preferably in a contact center environment
· Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting) required
· Must have the ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting
· Must possess complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision-making skills
· Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness required
· Must have the ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accuracy
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
· Must be able to work 40 hours per week
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about the company
SIXT stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 110 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA alone, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. Founded as a small car rental company in Pullach near Munich, Germany, today at SIXT we unite all our mobility products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services) all in a single mobility platform ONE, which gives our customers access to a fleet of 270,000 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.