As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for developing your team members while ensuring that we are providing a first-class customer service experience. As an essential part of the team, you will assist with increasing profitability as you train and develop with your staff.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Leading the team to ensure that daily responsibilities and assigned tasks are complete and maintained at performance standard levels
· Training and on-going development of new hires, assuring necessary tools and information is in place to incubate success
· Exerting strong team building skills through goal-setting, motivation and follow up to reach those goals
· Improving the team and facilitating the communication among the members
· Exceeding and meeting departmental objectives, including conversion targets and lead generation
· Creating a sense of ownership within the employees and resolving employee issues, if any
· Communicating the company’s purpose, core values, vision to employees
· Ensuring that the employees follow their schedules properly as designed
· Striving for new ways continually, to increase the opportunities of sales
· Facilitating cross functional communication within employees for improved working conditions
· Active participation in the monthly and weekly meetings
· Documenting general reports on each team member’s performance and targets as well as ensuring that they exceed the targets
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
· Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in sales and customer service
· Strong knowledge of customer care techniques and processes
· Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
· Ability to coach, motivate and interact with others
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines from multi-staff members within the department
· Must have good supervisory and strong communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
· Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
· Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
· Must be willing to wear company uniforms
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
· Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
Sales at SIXT also set the impact rate. SIXT goes full throttle in many business areas and for this reason the pulse beats faster in sales too. You have the opportunity here to expand the market leader in Germany with us and to conquer it in Europe and thus accompany SIXT intensively in its international expansion. International sales on a course for growth with a dynamic working atmosphere and innovative products and services are waiting for you. If you share our passion for cars and in what you do and always want to be number one, then seize the opportunity to be part of the team.
More about the company
SIXT stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 110 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA alone, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. Founded as a small car rental company in Pullach near Munich, Germany, today at SIXT we unite all our mobility products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services) all in a single mobility platform ONE, which gives our customers access to a fleet of 270,000 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.