As a Branch Manager you will be responsible for the growth and profitability of your very own branch while ensuring that we are providing first class experience. The salary for this role is up to £33,000 (dependent on experience). Our strengths lie in our employees’ consistent service orientation, the high proportion of premium cars in the vehicle fleet and a good price-performance ratio. We are looking for store managers, branch managers with strong sales skills for the car rentals division of our Central London branch. We welcome applications from those looking for a lateral move to a new career and are keen to hear from those in the retail sector.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· You are responsible for the budget and sales performance of the branch
· Have strong leadership, personnel management and development skills
· Responsible for coordinating and optimising all processes in the branch
· In charge of your premium vehicle fleet
· Responsible for bringing in new business and building on local sales and relationship
· Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction whilst adhering to our service standards
· Manage the day-to-day business in your branch
· You have previous experience in the retail, hotel, catering, and/or hospitality industry
· You distinguish yourself through your service-oriented way of thinking and value work that has direct customer contact
· You have previous experience in a management role
· You have strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
· You have exceptional leadership skills and strong communication skills
· You have a full, clean valid driving licence with a minimum of 12 months experience
Why Choose Sixt?
Awaiting you if you join us: ▶ an attractive, monthly basic salary + a performance-based bonus ▶ paid training sessions & further development opportunities ▶ employee terms for SIXT car hire ▶ staff rental scheme for friends and family ▶ cashback healthcare scheme ▶ employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ regular team events ▶ a team spirit & hands-on mentality ▶ and much more.
More about the department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about the company
We are one of the world’s leading mobility service providers with sales of close to EUR 3 billion and more than 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE unites our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services) and gives our customers access to a fleet of 270,000 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we operate in more than 110 countries with around 2,100 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service come first. We rely on real entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our company strategy with foresight. You want to revolutionize the world of mobility and take off with us? Apply now!