If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
In your new position as "Working Student (f/m/d) Project Procurement" you will be part of the business unit "Mobility Turnkey". The Mobility Turnkey is providing complete solutions for passenger transport consisting of trains, signal systems, power supply systems and maintenance facilities.
· You will support the responsible Project Procurement Manager in drawing up and developing quotation requests for external business partners / suppliers.
· You will help to track the deadlines set, and to prepare input data from external business partners. This also includes collecting, summarizing and analyzing such data in preparation for award decisions.
· You will help to maintain internal data and provide support with data analytics and data storage in accordance with project-specific rules.
· Your duties will also include providing administrative support within the department.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· You are student with a focus on economics, engineering, supply chain management or a similar discipline.
· You can offer good technical understanding, good communication skills and cross-cultural experience.
· Knowledge of SAP-based applications and regression analysis is desirable.
· You are well-versed in MS Office, particularly Excel and Power Point.
· Finally, you have a fluent language knowledge in English, German and ideally in further languages.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Nina Fürst .
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time