Description de l'offre
As a UX designer, your role requires a strong understanding of user experience best practices and hands on experience with interaction design, visual design, information architecture, user research and UX strategy as well as proven collaboration and project management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to out global in-house UX team to advocate to a cross functional team the needs of the user. You will be working across disciplines, organizational and geographical boundaries and with customers with diverse needs and pain points to rapidly develop world-class enterprise software. Your challenge will be to take large, powerful and complex applications and transform them into simple, intuitive and compelling experience that modern user expectations demand, while preserving their powerful capabilities. You will be working in a fast-paced, agile environment where you will have to keep pace with the rapidly evolving technologies and standards. You will wear many UX hats and take the initiative to develop a variety of UX deliverables from personas to mock-ups as well as design governance and best practice documentation and where needed contribution to UI design at all levels including the visual language of our design system where needed.
Your new responsibilities
· Contribute to the complete redesign of our B2B products by following a UCD process from the collection of requirements to the development of concepts and final designs.
· Be the user advocate throughout the entire product development cycle – by putting the user first, but also by taking into consideration business and technical constraints.
· Keep a high-level vision in mind while creating comprehensive wireframes and high-fidelity mockups.
· Develop UX artifacts (user stories, user journeys, flow diagrams, clickable prototypes, UI specifications etc.)
· Scope, plan and conduct user testing to evaluate and validate concepts and designs.
· Plan and moderate design sprints and stakeholder workshops when needed.
· Collaborate with other UX designers to align design concepts across our products as well as mentoring junior team members.
· Help the UX team to evolve our Design System and advocate for UX across the organization
Your skills and experience
· Bachelor/Masters's degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
· At least 3-4 years of industry experience as a UX designer with a strong portfolio of work demonstrating core interaction and visual design skills.
· Demonstrated expertise with modern design tools, with the ability to produce high-fidelity mockups and prototypes.
· Demonstrated understanding and experience of the design process, methodology, and human-centered design including UX research.
· Experience in collaborating in a global cross functional setup across product management, engineering and marketing.
· Experience in designing complex systems, preferably in a B2B setup.
· Experience or interest in designing IoT based systems.
· English Business fluency is required. any additional language is a plus.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time