Customer Service Training & Development Coordinator (TDC)
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is recruiting for a Training & Development Coordinator (TDC) in our Customer Service team.
Reporting to the Head of Field Service, theTDC is responsible for the coordination of Training and Development of all staff within the Customer Service Organisation. In particular, the Training & Development Coordinator has overall responsibility for the effective operation and management of the CS Apprenticeship Programme, ensuring that all apprentices within the programme experience a learner journey that is safe, rewarding and satisfying. The TDC will also be responsible for the ongoing training and mentoring activities across the Customer Service organisation, in particular across our Engineering and Applications community.
In addition, the TDC will work closely with the Regional Customer Service Management Team to help develop and deliver regional Customer Service Training and resourcing strategy
What are my responsibilities?
Coordination of the CS Apprenticeship Programme:
· Successfully plan, establish and coordinate the curriculum and learning programmes to meet the needs and interests of learners, employers and the local and national community
· Ensure all aspects of the learner journey, including induction, learner satisfaction, learner progression and learner completion are completed in a timely manner and to the highest standard
· Ensure that compliance and assessment paperwork is completed to the highest possible standard meeting all requirements of the partner organisation/regulatory body requirements
· Liaise directly with and monitor the performance of Training Providers supporting the CS Apprenticeship programme
· Support the recruitment of new apprentices, ensuring that their competencies match the requirement of the role
· Monitoring of the Apprenticeship Levy to achieve full funding
· Establish, maintain and promote the 'Apprentice Community' across Healthineers
Support for the onboarding, training and development of staff across the CS Operation:
· Ensure consistency of onboarding and 'First 100 day' activities for all new hires
· Drive the consistency and quality of our technical mentoring activities, ensuring all technical roles are trained, mentored and are fully productive in a timely and reproducible manner
· Develop new programmes and standards to ensure the organisation remains current and at the forefront of training, involving others where appropriate" Customer Service Management support:
· Working closely with the Regional Service Management team, help develop and deliver the training and resourcing strategy across the regions and the broader virtual regions
· In cooperation with the Lead and National CSE Teams, ensure CSE mentoring activities are coordinated and effective and professional standards are maintained and reviewed
· In cooperation with the Service Operations Process Owners, help develop and deliver training and development plans for their respective teams.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Experience within a service business is essential to demonstrate a strong understanding of the service delivery processes for Customer Service Engineers and applications alike.
· The ability to actively pursue and manage process and cost optimisation to a high standard of quality.
· Good understanding of Service processes (eg. SERVOR, ITIL) and their relation to other key functions and processes.
· The ability to drive the service business based on best practice sharing utilising common tools and processes.
· Leadership experience is desirable including leadership of direct reports and/or guidance of non-direct reports.
· Project-based experience is desirable.
· The ability to communicate effectively with multi-disciplined technical staff, as well as external contacts including field service organisations and customers.
· Experience of working within multi-cultural teams across different regions and businesses.
· The job will involve considerable independent action and requires someone who is proactive and self-motivated.
· It is important that the role holder demonstrates high levels of value and integrity and instils Siemens Healthineers principles, values and beliefs in others through leading by example.
What else do I need to know?
· A flexible approach to travel is required and regular attendance of meetings will be essential.
· This position requires significant “matrix management” and must provide strong guidance across the CS Management community, without having line management responsibility for them.
· This position requires sensitivity to diversity in culture, language ability, country organization, economic and political constraints, customer-expectations, and regulatory requirements.
A bit about us:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
In return we offer a comprehensive rewards package which includes a competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension, 26 days holiday and a flexible benefits package that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle including private medical, dental insurance, and many more.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time