· Review new product requirements.
· Design test cases, release test specifications.
· Participate in reviews: Requirement specification (RS), Risk Analysis (RA), Test Plan, Test Spec etc.
· Should have knowledge and experience on testing tools like MTM.
· Good Knowledge on .NET, SQL, Java scripts, HTML required.
· Execute test cases, create test journals and test records.
Desired Qualification and Experience
Qualification B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech
Experience: Overall software test experience of 2-5 years.
Required Skill Set (Mandatory):
1. 2-4 years of experience working in a global test group ( onsite-offshore model) with major responsibilities involving high quality test design and test execution.
2. Should be able to understand the difference between "verification" and "validation" and how does it applies to software testing methodologies.
3. 2-4 years of experience in testing any of the following healthcare products:
a. Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS)
b. Medical Imaging Softwares ( syngo.via , GE Advantage, Phillips iSite, Terarecon Aquarius or similar products)
4. Experience in utilizing any of the following standard defect tracking (Bug Management/Defect Management) tool for logging and reporting defects:
a. Microsoft TFS
b. Rational ClearQuest
5. Ability to look at the system beyond “Black Box" and carry out formal/informal investigations/debugging in order to find root cause.
6. Operational knowledge of operating system ( mainly Windows)
1. Knowledge in Medical Devices/ Medical Imaging would be desirable.
2. Knowledge on SCRUM/Agile testing processes.
3. Experience in Product Companies is preferable.
4. Experience in C# programming (Basic Level) would be an added advantage.
Preferred Soft Skills
· Team player and willingness and ability to learn
· Good communication skills
· Result orientated
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Should be hands-on, goal getter and self-motivated
SHS DC IND DI-SY REL
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time