Role: Test Automation Engineer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
We make real what matters?
· Test automation involvement in automating Regression testcase, Smoke Test and performance test cases
· Should able to design, test and execute automated test cases
· Understand the agile process and verification and validation
· You should automate the given test environment on Linux systems
· Good hold of SDLC process - developing/maintaining Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Defect Tracking and Reporting for Manual and Automation Test environments
· Strong knowledge of Software QA Methodologies, tools, processes and Agile Methodologies
· Adapt to new automation tools with given internal software
Use your skills to move the world forward!
· We need a BE / Btech/MCA graduate with 3 to 6 years of experience in Test automation
· Knowledge and experience in the Test automation framework
· Experience in automation on Linux system
· Experience of Software automation using Service trace Tool is added advantage
· Experience in Test automation using various tools
· Experience in Selenium, LoadRunner, UFT is a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time