Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Technical Writer
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Writer , you will be responsible for:
· Works directly with subject matter experts to gather information, create content, and obtain approvals using strong interpersonal skills and customer-service skills.
· Successfully manages concurrent long-term deliverables while supporting short-term projects.
· Actively participates in team meetings at the project and department levels to ensure the timely and successful completion of every deliverable.
· Supports new product development and commercialized products.
· Migrates existing content to a content management system.
· Write, analyze, and edit verification plans/protocols and reports
· Perform other responsibilities to support the needs of the department as assigned.
· Generate reports on the projects, budgets and overall status of the projects as well as reporting any unexpected issues.
· Coordinate and manage the documentation.
The User Interaction Design (UID) Assay Labeling group is seeking an experienced and versatile technical writer to join our team of technical writers and technical illustrators who create immunoassay documentation for the Laboratory Diagnostics business area.
The technical writer writes, edits, and organizes complex technical information (e.g., instructions for use (IFU), and product update instructions) for customers and other service personnel. In addition, the ideal candidate will lead technical documentation projects, represent the department at meetings, and support other teammates as needed.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· Have experience with structured authoring tools such as COSIMA or FrameMaker.
· Comfortable working in a content management system.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· If you have over 10 years of technical writing experience, preferably in the IVD field.
· Can efficiently and effectively organize, improve, and simplify complex source material while identifying and filling gaps.
· Excellent communicator and teammate who will proactively communicate questions and needs to subject matter experts and escalate issues to management for prompt resolution.
· Comfortable leading others or supporting colleagues depending on the needs of team.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site athttps://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit:https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, clickhere .