Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Technical Support Engineer (m/f/d) for Angiography systems in the Remote Service Center.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· In your role, you will be responsible for analyzing technical malfunctions on Angiography (Artis) systems, liaising with service engineers and clinical customers as required
· You will support with technical problems primarily in the EMEA region and in some cases in APAC and AMERICA following the “follow the sun principle”
· You will be in contact with our international service engineers and guide them remotely during troubleshooting
· You will perform qualified preliminary clarifications and then develop action plans including spare parts recommendations
· You use our internal knowledge database and carry out remote diagnoses
· Working autonomously, you will track measures, implement adaptations, and escalate issues to the 3rd level (HSC department) / the business area “Advanced Therapies”
· We provide customer support from 7 am - 6 pm. Your working hours will be mainly flexible, and we will discuss within the team to ensure that we are always contactable between these hours
· On-site support situation analyses may be required; you are also prepared to go on business trips, locally (Germany) and abroad (approx. 10%)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look athttps://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have successfully finished a course of studies (Master) in the field of Electronics / Physics / Medical Engineering (or equivalent)
· You have several years of intensive field experience as a service engineer for Advanced Therapy systems (especially angiography) and also have experience providing international support
· Not educated to Master´s degree? Your application is also welcome if you have successfully completed an apprenticeship as an electrical or medical systems engineer or have a comparable professional qualification plus extensive working experience
· You possess in-depth knowledge of “Artis systems”
Your attributes and skills:
· You are fluent in English to support our international customers as well as understand the training courses (most are held in English). German language skills are a clear advantage
· You will work simultaneously on several topics, so you are comfortable with prioritizing your workload while maintaining an overview; you will also keep customer satisfaction firmly in focus at all times
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site atwww.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad isJessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.Clickhere to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time