· Norwood, United States of America; Pennsylvania, United States of America; Oklahoma, United States of America; Wisconsin, United States of America; Maryland, United States of America; Illinois, United States of America; Indiana, United States of America; New Jersey, United States of America; Nevada, United States of America; South Carolina, United States of America; New York, United States of America; Ohio, United States of America; Texas, United States of America; South Dakota, United States of America; Wyoming, United States of America; Vermont, United States of America
· Customer Services
The Technical Solutions Center is a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong customer focus, offering the right candidate the opportunity to build on current strengths, acquire new skills, and be a member of a highly impactful team. As a global healthcare provider, Siemens offers a wealth of growth opportunities for motivated individuals.
Our ideal candidate will exhibit initiative to learn and demonstrate technical expertise in clinical laboratory applications as well as the electro-mechanical ability needed to troubleshoot diagnostic laboratory instruments, over the phone. Must possess strong computer skills and be able to communicate effectively over the phone, and through written documentation.
Candidate must display a positive attitude with both internal and external customers, striving to exceed expectations at all times. Candidate must be a selfless team player and enthusiastic proponent of change.
Be able to make sound decisions that promote the interests of both Siemens and the customer.
Preferred candidate must have Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a science-related or engineering field, or equivalent experience. The position has a strong preference to be based in the Glasgow, DE; Cary, NC or Norwood, MA facility) however, we will also consider exceptionally qualified candidates that are field-based.
· Provides technical telephone support to customers and internal business partners with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
· Achieves customer satisfaction through appropriate troubleshooting, timely follow-up and customer soft skills
· Accurately document and communicate complaints within Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics regulatory and departmental guidelines
· Demonstrates a high level of technical expertise in clinical laboratory practice while supporting Vista/Dimension systems. Uses highly technical solutions to troubleshoot complex issues with proficiency
· Leverages team abilities to best serve the customer, and collaborates with team members and counterparts in other parts of the organization to develop and implement action plans to resolve customer issues
· Appropriately escalates customer issues to next level support and help drive timely resolution
· Communicates critical customer account activity to field teams to ensure a consistent response to customers
· Creates an open and supportive environment, and demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to Siemens Corporate and Technical Solutions Center goals
· Exhibits characteristics and behaviors which support Siemens Mission, Vision and Values
Job ID: 182851
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019