Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
· Infrastructure Reporting and Tableau Development
· Driving the further development of the infrastructure Reporting and Analytics Metrics (iRAM), defining stories for the development process within the Scrum team.
· Processing of incidents for iRAM via myIT-Portal backend.
· Processing of access requests in the myIT portal.
· Creation of roles and groups according to Access-Management guidelines (ITSM und Siemens-regulations).
· Manage defects for iRAM service.
· Create documentation and trainings of the newly developed components.
· Conduct regular status meetings (weekly or upon request) with all stakeholders.
· Monitoring and Reporting on the data loads and extracts in Tableau.
· Enhancement of the existing reports, dashboards and AskData.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
· You are successfully studying computer science with focus on business informatics or a comparable course of studies
· Knowledge of IT Infrastructure services in enterprises
· Must have experience working on multiple projects in Tableau and SQL
· Experience in the design and implementation of database solutions
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments while focusing on delivery quality and speed
· Highly self-motivated, Ability to drive changes
· 2-3 years of experience with Tableau development and analyzing data
· Should be able to work directly with the Client business team and gather business requirements, transform them into technical documents and implement them as ETL processes.
· Creates effective Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and analytical dashboards / analytical tools for business users in Tableau.
· Build and publish customized interactive Tableau reports and dashboards along with data refresh scheduling using Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
· Create Tableau Scorecards, Dashboards using best available charts
· Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
· Effectively utilizes features and Best Practices of Tableau and visual analytics to maximize impact and utility of visualization products.
· Understanding of Python / R is a plus
· ServiceNow platform experience is a big plus
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out:www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time