Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
· Designing and developing enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing, and reporting solutions.
· Developing solutions and dashboards utilizing the Tableau Suite of products from Tableau Desktop to Tableau Server
· Identifying opportunities to automate and convert raw data into intelligent dashboards for optimal decision making
· Interact with internal customers on a regular basis, gather requirements specific to business use cases
· Create and maintain development queue and communicate with all stakeholders regarding progress.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· 3-4 years of experience on Data Visualization in Tableau Dashboard building.
· Working experience with multiple databases like Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL, BigData, etc.
· Sound knowledge of implementing parametric control on dashboards.
· Knowledge on Data Modeling
· Good to have knowledge of data analytical/ETL tools like Alteryx, Knime, Apache NiFi, Informatica.
· · Hands on technologist with exposure to all aspect of SDLC and Agile
· · Good communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time