Supply Chain Quality Engineer
Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
We are now looking to hire a Supply Chain Quality Engineer, focusing on ensuring and developing supply chain quality topics for Service of Medium Industrial Gas Turbines.
The focus is on both external and internal parts of the supply chain. You will be working with ensuring quality at suppliers through structuring nonconformance data, handling qualifications and audits together with a global team, but also developing our internal processes in the respective supply chain teams (Strategic and Tactical Purchasing, Logistics & Planning). You will also act as a bridge between our local and global quality organizations and our supply chains teams to ensure we work as efficiently as possible as a team. You will also participate and when needed lead forums and teams focusing on general quality improvements.
· Follow up and measuring of supply chain related Non-Conformances & Fault Reports
· Developing internal quality related processes
· Working and coordinating with other quality functions, possibly leading the internal coordination
· Qualify suppliers and their processes for new and current products
· Perform supplier (and possibly internal) audits
· Root cause analysis and improvements at suppliers and internally through structured tools (8D, 5 why etc)
Who are you?
· You probably have an engineering or similar degree in relevant areas to understand the connections between quality, technical and commercial aspects in supply chain
· You have experience in working internationally and with different cultures
· You have strong analytical skills
· Project or other leadership skills is meriting
· A good, general understanding of the gas turbine from a technical point of view is meriting
Previous supply chain experience is of course also a merit. Localization is Finspång and international travel is a natural part of the job.
Why should you be working at Siemens?
Siemens steam- and gas turbines provides heat and light to the world!
Siemens is today one of the major companies within health care, energy and industry. Together we are approx 370.000 curious and competent employees in over 190 countries who are working with developing the future. You could be one of us – read more at Siemens.se.
At Siemens we value diversity by inclusion and by cooperating with people with different mindset, background, experience, competence and personal traits – in all organizational levels.
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se/jobb refnr 202045 and no later than August 4th. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Johan Fast on +46 (0)122-82657 or for questions about the recruitment process contact Ida Gruväng Lundborg on +46 (0)122-84358.
Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time