What are my responsibilities?
· Quality Management System: Develop, set up, manage and optimize a consistent quality management system in the plant, including the required certifications, based on internal and external quality rules and regulations and in accordance with Siemens' process rules. Interact with other management systems e. g. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
· Implement of Advanced Product Quality Planning.
· Ensure that Siemens' rules and Siemens' Quality Manager's functions and duties are carried out. Advise company management and all employees on questions relating to quality management.
· Coordinate and be involved in measures relating to third parties. Ensure that the company complies with product safety.
· Process quality management: Process manager for the "Quality Management" process at the relevant plant level, including describing, implementing, managing and evaluating the process and the process-related data (Sharepoint) and improving it.
· Quality planning: Help the Quality Manager to provide business-based quality planning in the plant and an integrated quality plan. Support plant management in (a) ensuring that critical, quality-related business issues are identified, (b) prioritizing improvement projects/measures, (c) ensuring that budgets and resourcing plans are realistic, (d) ensuring that quality KPIs, both financial and non-financial, are selected, (e) ensuring target benchmarking values and (f) ensuring that personal quality objectives for company managers, individuals and/or teams are coordinated.
· Quality-related reporting: Be involved in (a) monitoring whether internal/external directives relating to quality and performance are being complied with, (b) drawing up a suitable quality information system including KPIs, (c) providing quality reports for the CEO and the business unit's QM and (d) initiating improvement measures. Prepare and carry out management reviews.
· Communication in relation to quality: Help the Quality Manager to develop and implement a communication strategy and a communication plan in order to ensure that Siemens' quality rules and quality culture, including quality issues relating to specific business units and plants, are understood throughout the plant. Ensure that quality issues and quality metrics are fully communicated, internally, to all employees. Ensure there is external communication with customers, suppliers (in coordination with Sales / Procurement) and external authorities.
· Customer retention: Simplify methods for accurately analyzing customer requirements in order to meet customers' expectations and identify appropriate KPIs for quality reports. Encourage customer complaints to be dealt with in order to achieve greater customer satisfaction / customer retention. Ensure that there is an escalation process with complaints being dealt with rapidly and causes being adequately analyzed. Include the results in the plant's quality report.
· Process and project quality:
· Ensure and monitor that (a) internal/external quality requirements (e.g. ISO 9001, Siemens QM, and rules of the business unit, plant, etc.) are complied with, (b) quality methods/tools are implemented/applied in processes/projects (e.g. risk analyses, quality gates, FMEA, cause analysis, etc.). If necessary, make use of own authority to refuse the approval of development, production, dispatch and acceptance. Include results in quality reports.
· Audits, controls and evaluations: Be involved in carrying out internal audits, management reviews and internal evaluation processes based on Siemens' quality management rules. Define / recommend improvement measures, and help implement the measures and ensure they are implemented. Include results in quality reports. Qualification as a certified quality auditor for energy (ISO 9001).
· Continuous improvement: Plan, introduce and coordinate continuous improvement measures. Apply concepts, methods and practical quality tools (e.g. FMEA, cause analysis, 5S, etc.); Implement best practice sharing.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Proficient in APQP; At least 2 years' work experience in Advance Quality Planning.
· Fluent English both written and spoken.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Strong at influencing others and good at communication.
· Good at MS office software.
· Transformer knowledge and quality system experience will be a plus.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Transformer (Jinan) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time