• Knowledge of data structures in SAP FI/SD/PP/MM/WM/PM modules and dependencies is a MUST.
• Develop complex Winshuttle scripts, forms and workflows.
• Experience with solution scoping, development and delivery with Winshuttle Studio, Composer and Foundation.
• Should have experience in SAP implementation with Winshuttle as data load tool.
• Should have extensively worked on Winshuttle Transaction, Winshuttle Query and Winshuttle Direct.
• Importing data into SAP – using Winshuttle scripts.
• Able to understand the SAP requirements (from customer), implement scripting (in Winshuttle) to upload the data in needed format.
• Exporting data from SAP (data model, writing queries, …).
• Scripting for automation of e.g. data loading / exporting.
• Generic SAP knowledge, best practices – especially but not necessarily limited to BOM data.
• Nice to have: Experience how different Siemens units use SAP in practice.
• Person should be able to act as a link between technology and business.
• Excel ,SQL, Visual Basic Knowledge.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time