Sr. Process Associate – Hire to Retire (ORS)
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services. We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
Change the future with us
· You will manage the daily operation of the SOM org code structure (Management Hierarchy) . This includes working with customer on creating/maintaining their structures, mapping users to the structure, removing any necessary structures.
· You will execute the maintenance of the local SOM codes (i.e. RC-US, RC-MX, etc.) within SAP support of table maintenance in local HR systems (PeopleSoft, Meta4, Oracle HCM)
· You will do daily SCD/CHCM/GID interface error monitoring for specific error codes and remediation, including engaging with other teams for resolution support global HR OT PA RM (Reorg Management) team in the execution of change requests for assignment of employees to new SOM Codes
· You will engage with HR resources in assigned countries to support their development of SOM structural changes (mostly over email) and engage with global SOC team for maintenance of global hierarchies
· You will partner with SAL (Siemens Address List) team to request new location creation & updates and ensure location data is properly established in data tables of local HR systems as required
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong knowledge on MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
· You are target oriented and team player and have strong understanding of human resources policies, procedures, and benefits is preferred.
· You have ability to provide a positive user experience through active customer support and identify process deficiencies and perform initial root cause analysis in support of improvements
· You have ability to work across system platforms and execute accordingly and to engage employees in different cultures
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time