Description de l'offre
Siemens Industry Software N.V. (SISW, formerly known as LMS) is an engineering innovation company, with proven track record in the area of experimental, numerical and hybrid (mixed experimental-numerical) system modelling for noise, vibration, durability and dynamics, performing substantial in-house research on advanced methods and applications. SISW is part of the Siemens PLM Software, a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with seven million licensed seats and more than 71,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software collaborates with companies to deliver open solutions, helping them make smarter decisions that result in better products. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit www.siemens.com/plm .
Within the Test division, we are searching for a software Developer to join our development team in Leuven, Belgium.
The software Developer will work on the development of a real-time platform for the simulation of numerical models and controllers. The work will include development of software for the target including real-time drivers, host-target communication, monitoring, clock synchronization and interfaces to both Siemens PLM software and third-party software. The Developer will also work on interfacing the Siemens PLM data acquisition hardware with the real-time platform. Also, custom developments may be needed on a case-by-case basis. Furthermore, the Developer will participate in research activities in the field of Model-Based System Testing. Responsibilities include supervising students and researchers, preparing research proposals and contributing to the definition of the research roadmap.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
· Participate to the development of the real-time platform
· Integration of the hardware and software components of the real-time platform
· Interfacing of the real-time platform with Siemens PLM software and hardware
· Identify and keep abreast of novel technologies and markets.
· Participation in the development, implementation and delivery of pilot use-cases, in close cooperation with the Product Management and Business development team
· Organisation and implementation of the quality control and testing of the software components
· Delivery of product supporting material (requirements, specifications, product documentation, ..,) in close cooperation with the Product Management team
· Contribute to Model-Based System Testing research activities: writing and execution of research projects at national and international level in close cooperation with the Test RTD-division, writing of scientific papers and applications patents.
· University degree M.Sc. in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Mechatronic, Automation or any other relevant field
· Experience in the development of real-time applications, embedded real-time operating systems and real-time drivers
· Experience with numerical computing on conventional platforms as well as heterogeneous ones
· Experience with controls engineering is an asset
· Knowledge of digital buses (CAN bus, real-time fieldbuses, etc.) is an asset.
· Experience in web technologies (Single Page Application development, web apps, web servers, html5, CSS3/4, backend web frameworks (Django), frontend web frameworks (React JS), etc.).
· Languages: Fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing), other languages are an asset
· able to work in a team as well as independently, accurate, methodical, result-oriented and fast-learner.
Siemens PLM Software offers, besides an attractive salary and benefits package, an internationally-oriented and innovative high-tech environment. It is a fast growing, financially healthy company with a flat structure, which develops LMS simulation and testing solutions in an informal, flexible atmosphere. People working within the business unit appreciate the room for initiative and career development. LMS solutions are driven by innovation and therefore management fosters the creativity of its employees. Siemens PLM Software provides continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or management skills.
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Siemens
Siemens est un groupe d’origine allemande créé en 1847 et présent depuis maintenant plus de 160 ans en France. Spécialisé dans la haute technologie, Siemens est présent dans plusieurs secteurs d’activité : l’industrie (automatismes, systèmes d’entraînement, équipements), l’énergie (éolien, production et transport d’électricité), la santé (imagerie et biologie médicale), les infrastructures urbaines (mobilité, logistique, gestion énergétique des bâtiments) et les services financiers (crédit-bail, solutions de financement de projets complexes), ainsi que dans l’électroménager.
En France, Siemens compte 7000 collaborateurs, répartis sur 7 sites industriels et 9 centres de recherche et développement. Siemens France a réalisé en 2013 un chiffre d’affaires de 2,1 milliads d’euros. Près d’un tiers a été enregistré à l’export. Qu’il s’agisse du domaine de l’ingénierie, du commerce, de la R&D ou encore de la production, Siemens propose de nombreuses offres aux jeunes diplômés, et notamment un Graduate Program.