Description de l'offre
Together we are driving Austria forward
We electrify, automate and digitalize:
Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens offers an extensive portfolio of integrated hardware, software and technology based services throughout the world.
We are improving flexibility and efficiency in production processes to speed up the time to market of new products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering, etc.
As a software engineer at Siemens you are offered interesting job perspectives and professional development in a dynamic corporate structure, where you can discover and live up to your personal and professional potential.
Join the Digital Factory division in Graz, where together we will create new solutions for the era of the industrial digitalization.
What we are looking for
The Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
For the Development House in Graz we are looking for a software developer with advanced skills in C, and good skills in C++ and C#. We expect you to be fluent in written and spoken English, and prefer good knowledge of MS Office, especially of Word, Excel and Visio.
Besides the technical competencies we are looking for someone who goal oriented and a team player, who offers enthusiasm, motivation and a learning aptitude.
· Software development in C for embedded systems in industrial environments
· Analyze, Design, Implementation of new features in the field of industrial communication (e.g. PROFINET)
· Writing user documentation (Doxygen is used)
· Maintaining the existing code
· Optimization of processes and procedures
· Providing solutions that fulfil functional performance criteria
· A degree in computer sciences or similar studies Or equal multi-year working experience
· Advanced skills in C
· Strong skills in debugging, performance optimization and testing
· Good skills in C++ and C#
· Fluent in written and spoken German and English
· Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio) preferable
What else should I know?
The salary for this position according to the Austrian “Kollektivvertrag” is at least EUR 37.800,- per year. Depending on education and experience a higher salary is possible. The actual salary is agreed upon in an individual meeting. Siemens as a big corporation additionally offers further social benefits.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application!
If you want to learn more about Digital Factory at Siemens pleaseuse the following Link .