Description de l'offre
To further improve our internal IT security testing frameworks written in Python 3, we are looking for a developer with distinct IT administration skills and a background in IT security.
What are my responsibilities?
· To develop new features to further extend a security testing framework at Siemens, e.g., by
· Work on software development tasks covering both,
· Creation of optimal solutions to refine a security testing framework – focus on performance and accuracy
· Create solutions that are designed in a way to be modular and easy to maintain – focus on code quality
· Technology stack: Python 3, Python Flask, Jinja2, SQLAlchemy, Bootstrap, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Ubuntu Linux, Nmap
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· High sense of responsibility and independent working
· Experience in Python 3 development and system administration
· IT security background, such as secure coding, secure IT operations, penetration testing or IT security consulting IT