We are supporting you to grow professionally and personally, to achieve your goals and to develop your individual career. Find a new opportunity to contribute with your abilities and ideas and to uncover your potential.
We are looking forward to working with you within Siemens!
Analytics R&D Engineer
With 111 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharestis the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
For more information about Siemens please visit www.siemens.ro and http://www.siemens.com/innovation .
Based on its Business Analytics & Monitoring technology field, Corporate Technology established a long term Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligenceprogram.
Data Analytics& Artificial Intelligenceis consideredon of the most important technological pillarforSiemensfuture, even if we speak about production lines or sophisticated customer services. Weinnovatein order to serveall divisions with consistent approach regarding collecting the huge volume of data from installed customer base, aggregating, analyzing and transforming it into Smart Data used to improve customer experience, provide predictive maintenance services or design improved products.Such effort complements, strengthens and refines Siemens product and service offerings as the ones relying on Internet of Things or Cloud Compting.
What are my responsibilities?
· Keep an active & effective knowledge base regarding domain and technological know how
· Work in an international team, establish projects structure, participate in both local and global analysis and implementation set-up
· Reseach and innovate in architectural thinking, learn and offer practical experience
· Development / Implementation / Test customer solutions
· Estimate / Design / Code / Unit test new features using Agile methodology
· Deliver high quality code
What doI need to qualify for this job?
· Self ignite personality don't wait for inputs, search and push your view on the value stream
· Experience in software development process
· Knowledgeable regarding requirements gathering, identification, elicitation
· Basic knowledge regarding logic programming
· Basic knowledge of statistics, machine learning
· Java and the related environments
· General software engineering concepts (e.g. basic patterns, testing methodologies)
· Interest for cutting edge developents in IOT, CPS, Cloud & Fog Computing
· Medium level of networking knowledge and security concepts
· Intermediate database management systems knowledge (RDBMS, JDBC, SQL interface)
· Continuous integration
· Nice to have: R, Pyton, Talend, Tacton, Constraints Programming
· Experience with Agile/Kanban or Scrum
· detail oriented and accurate
· have a systematic approach to your work tasks
· ability to work independently and as a team member
· aim for a high quality standard
· comfortable with processes within a large organization
· willing to learn cutting edge technologies
· availability to travel to Vienna, Munich or to other partners’ locations
· Advanced English both verbal and written
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is investinginyou to ensure your satisfaction, motivation and performance.
· Attractive compensation package and work climate
· Restaurant tickets
· Yearly bonus system
· Private health and life insurance
· Private pension
· Flexible schedule and work from home policy
· Personal and professional development through trainings and certifications
To apply directly on our career page, please use the following link: www.siemens.ro/cariere