Role: Senior Software Engineer
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a System Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. We build next-generation high-speed trains, smart energy networks and support NASA in their explorations of outer space. We need people like you! Experienced researchers, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. Help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
We make real what matters
· Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
· Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
· Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
· Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology.
· Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
· Guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
· Involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
· Guide the team in test automation design and towards implementation of the same
· Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
· You will be responsible for Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification), ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
· Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
What You Need To Make Real What Matters!
· We need a B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) graduate with 1 to 3 years of experience in design and development
· Experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS
· Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
· Deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
· Sound knowledge of software engineering process.
· You must have experience in working in AGILE team.
· Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
· Ability to work as an individual contributor.
· You must have Customer focus and collaboration skills
· Good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time