Description de l'offre
Team: Corporate Technology
Domain: Research & Development
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues, and providing technical leadership within the IT department. The ideal applicant will able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive architectural design background and excellent interpersonal skills.
Your new role
· Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
· Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our IT team
· Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
· Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
· Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
· Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
· Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
· Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
· Experience working on complex software projects, Cloud and Distributed System
· Proficiency in Microsoft server technologies
· A technical mindset with great attention to detail
· High quality organizational and leadership skills
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.