Description de l'offre
Job ID: 305314
Job Family: Human Resources
Organization: Human Resources
Mode of employment: Full time only
For Siemens Limited China， we are looking for HR FSSDelegation Consultant (Expert I).
What are my responsibilities?
• Help employees administratively to go to another country for construction or project work as needed by the business considering legal parameters.
• The CPD/Project specialist ensures end-to-end processing of a CPD delegation for employees in order to meet overall compliance with internal and external rules and legislation of both, home and host country.
• Prepare delegation by providing documents (e.g. welcome package for delegate, delegation contract and other GEM documents) and conduct briefings jointly with the partner country DC if applicable.
• Consult on international assignments and ensures adherence to principles, delegation guidelines / processes, and related regulations in accordance with the SLA.
• Consults on delegation options for commercial projects.
• Create individual income calculation and cost estimation in alignment with partner DC and involvement of CMS in order to determine the delegate's remuneration package.
• Secure provision of delegation administration services for assigned countries within agreed timeframe and service levels.
• Guide involved parties (country HR / CMS, delegate, business units) through the delegation process, standard communication, and ensure adherence to principles, delegation guidelines / processes and related regulations.
• Secure correct application of GEM IT Tool (IHRIS), ensure completeness and accuracy of data, documents and delegation status.
• Instruct county CMS on timely contribution of requested information, e.g. social security applications, PwC orders and payment of respective invoices, orders of local providers, visa/work permit applications. Track deadlines and document expiration dates.
• Provide country with information on payments and entitlements including advise on possible taxability.
• Ensure proper exception and escalation management.
• Knowledge management: ensure update of country specific information.
• Instruct country CMS to gather the global remuneration breakdown according to country specific delivery deadlines.
• Ensure delegate's repatriation into home country / BU by maintaining stakeholder's agreements in a timely manner, providing delegate with relevant information and ensuring the payout of the delegation repatriation allowances. (partially)
• Individual project consulting of Siemens delegation projects.
• Individual project consulting on personal and corporate income tax (permanent establishments, double tax treaties, economic employer concept etc.).
• Monitor and advise on immigration requirements, shadow payroll, and social security (outbound and inbound).
• Liaise with the Corporate Taxes Department (new collaboration models, PATAC, PM@Siemens, transfer pricing).
• Calculate delegation allowances/benefits related to the project (e.g. hardship allowance, housing concept, transportation concept) and other Corporate Departments.
• Manage requests for project exceptions.
• Collaborate with business units and their project managers.
• Manage projects in IHRIS (e.g. creation, extension, termination).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Functional Expertise Competencies:
Proficient in MS Office applications incl. intranet/ internet and HR related applications
Business knowledge: Understand organizational culture/ structure; work experience in major international company/tax background is plus
Knowledge of country-specifics within HR (Shared services)
English level: Excellent
Good sense of team work
At least 2 years' work experience in HR related function
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn Introduction