Description de l'offre
Job ID: 302457
Job Family: Research & Development
Organization: Corporate Technology
Mode of employment: Full time only
For Siemens Corporate Technology at Beijing, we are looking for a Expert Research Scientist for Perception at earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
· Research on edge technologies to suit for product requirements, design and improve the architectures of Perception (mainly on Computer Vision & Deep Learning ) solutions /applications;
· Support to implement key modules of enterprise-level perception (Computer Vision & Deep Learning) solutions/applications;
· Provide algorithm optimization based on use case requirements, design & lead the implementation of machine vision based real time algorithm;
· Responsible for key technical challenges definition and potential solution direction;
Lead the Perception team in Connected City Solution, provide design & guidance of technical stack for the team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Master degree or above in Computer Vision or equivalent;
· Familiar with Linux, development experience of OpenCV;
· Expert of C++ or Python;
· Familiar with the image processing and object recognition domain knowledge and algorithm;
· Development experience on Caffe2, tensorflow etc.;
· Experience on GPU based optimization to improve algorithm’s training and inference speed;
· 3+ years of development or enterprise level AI solution experience;
· 2+ years of experience leading software teams and projects;
· Self-motivated, good communication skills and good team player;
Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing);
· Publish papers on important global conference is a bonus;
· Outstanding records on well know dataset or contest is a bonus;
· Experience on enterprise-level Perception (Computer Vision & Deep Learning) solution design and development;
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
What else do I need to know?
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, the UK, China, India, Russia and Japan, Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
Our Product & Service Innovation global business field fosters world-class product and service innovations. Among other things, it focuses on developing new business opportunities, optimizing and safeguarding business, and providing support in the positioning as a trendsetting company. Our research team concentrates primarily on optimizing portfolios and processes, detecting and implementing trends, enhancing expertise, promoting innovations, and expanding the service business.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at: http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn