Description de l'offre
What are my responsibilities?
1. Manage onsite ultrasound application training responsible to create training plan; ensure that the
customer value of the offered training is perceived and transitioned into product offerings;
2. Develop and support ultrasound clinical training courses and workshop, in line with the customer
service strategic direction: solve training issue multidimensional and proactively, make customer service
as one reason to buy Siemens product and service; fulfill or support clinical training courses and
workshop with high academic quality and customer attractiveness;
3.Ensure that all the activities are in line with the application service goals: customer satisfaction
and business demand;
4. If applicable: Departmental management define, implement and meet departmental goals in
accordance with overall application service management goals and targets; Directs the effective
management of personnel to include performance management,salary recommendations, objective
setting and development, in order to achieve set goals and objectives;
5. Provide and ensure applicable processes in accordance to the Siemens global process house, to
facilitate work and ensure the quality of output; control departmental resources and budget.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Medical knowledge and skill,ultrasound product and application knowledge;Microsoft Office;Complaint
handling;Corrective and preventive actions
2. Language :English above 4 grades
3. Professional experience:Medical degree above bachelor; At least 2 years of general working
experience in a clinical or medical technician role; Radiology/ cardiology experience is preferred;
What else do I need to know?
With 45,000 employees Siemens. Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the
healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All
supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the
globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer,richer,and more
filled with happiness.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.