Job ID: 293452
Job Family: Research & Development
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Mode of employment: Full time only
For our Healthcare in Shanghai, we are looking for Firmware Engineerat the earliest opportunity。
What are my responsibilities?
· Work in a global R&D team with both international and local engineers to develop CT (Computed Tomography) system for global market
· Development of software/firmware for embedded controller systems to control the CT System functionality in electronically components
This includes specification, documentation, design, program, integration, test, debug and maintenance of this software
· Support of other processes depending to questions to firmware development, troubleshooting and event log interpretation
· Planning, coordination, implementation and control of the relevant work packages for the FW development steps.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Strong sense of responsibility, integrity, proactive, quick learning ability and good team work.
· Strong communication skill on technical topics
· M.S. degree or comparable education background in Computer Science, Mechanics/ electronics, automatics or related disciplines
Knowledge / Experience
· At least 3 years experience in embedded software development.
C and C++ program and debug experience in a complex system environment.
· Good knowledge and experience of firmware development with common HW peripheral (CAN Bus, CANOpen Bus, Fastlink, Ethernet, RS-232, RS 485, general serial/parallel bus knowledge…)
· Driver, development experience, under Embedded OS(like Linux) is preferred
· Good knowledge and experience of Embedded Microcontroller software design and RTOS design.
· International orientation; experience with international employers and customers; capabilities to operate in foreign cultures preferred;
· Proficiency in verbal and written English communications (CET-6 preferred)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at: http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn