Description de l'offre
Siemens Healthineers SHL Finance PM Assistant Project Manager (Lanzhou) 西门子医疗 项目管理部 助理项目经理 (兰州)
What are my responsibilities?
1. Provide project management service for SHC Healthcare; take full responsibility of project implementation success.
2. Follow PM@Healthcare process to achieve the business target.
Area of responsibility
1) Conduct site survey, Clarify the site condition before bidding. Provide project proposals for customer.
2) Check and clarify the deviation between bidding documents and contract terms.
3) Tracking the project if win bidding.
4) Handle onsite project Kick off meeting with customer.
5) Support the customer to prepare the site as per planning guide. Clarify the project scope and create project schedule base customer requirement and actual project situations.
6) Organize and Participate Opening Package Inspection.
7) Follow up the installation and commission as per Installation Schedule.
8) Follow up and driven the HOP issue with internal partners and customer.
9) Trouble shorting during project if any.
10) Escalate vital problem to top management and propose valuable suggestion to top management during project
11) Responsible for customer acceptance, and project closure follow up.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor degree or above
Over 3 years working experience
Healthcare industry background as a plus
Project management skills, people management skills, certain site engineering experience and has experience working with customers.