Description de l'offre
What are my responsibilities?
1、 Sales Management Activities: Customer and Distributor Relationship Management
2、Meet (over achieve) area sales target.
3、Keep close contacts with distributors and key customers, including new customer acquisitions.
4、Manage the instrument inventory well
5、Marketing Activities: To analyze local market structures, changes and new market trends, review with supervisor and react according to market.
6、To support superior to control of profitability of distributors, target groups, key products, instrument platform.
7、To support and attend congresses, symposia, presentations etc.
8、Supports market research on the sales front and the corresponding feedback to Sales/MKT Department and Technical Support.
9、Other marketing or related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
10、Meet (over achieve) area sales target, improve the profits.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· At least 2 years in medical device sales or related fields, familiar with technical products sales
· The ability to provide leadership in many situations and with using different communication methods both remotely and face to face
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal
· Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications
· Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies
· Good understanding of the Financial system operated within the company
· A broad based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry
· Relevant and demonstrable knowledge of the market in which MED Dx operates
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Healthcare Sector is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 51,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2011 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.5 billion euros and profit of around 1.3 billion euros. For further information please visit: www.siemens.com.healthcare
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website
Siemens Recruiting Team