What are my responsibilities?
1. Manage onsite application training
- Responsible to create training plan which is agreed by customers by communicating with customers in advance (for responsible product line: CT-MR);
- Ensure that the customer value of the offered training (e.g. contents, skill and other services) is perceived and transitioned into product offerings;
2. Collaboration research and consultation
- Drive the creation and ensure execution of the collaboration research in cooperation with customers, marketing management;
- Responsible for consultation of optimized protocol, image quality, dose control, workflow, ect.
- Ensure that all the activities are in line with the application service goals: customer satisfaction and business demand;
3. Support training courses and workshop
- Support to develop training courses for defined product (line) in line with the customer service strategic direction: solve training issue multidimensional and proactively, make customer service as one reason to buy Siemens product and service;
- Fulfil or support training courses and workshop with high academic quality and customer attractiveness;
4. If applicable: Departmental Management
- Define, implement and meet departmental goals in accordance with overall application service management goals and targets;
- Directs the effective management of personnel to include performance management, salary recommendations, objective setting and development, in order to achieve set goals and objectives;
- Assess, hire, hold and develop critical know-how;
- Skill management and development of employees and keep employees satisfied;
- Provide and ensure applicable processes in accordance to the Siemens global process house, to facilitate work and ensure the quality of output;
- Control departmental resources and budget.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Medical knowledge and skill
Product knowledge of the relevant products (CTand MR)
Application knowledge of the relevant application areas
Corrective and preventive actions
English above 4 grades
3. Professional experience
University level or degree in clinical specialty, medical education degree above bachelor
At least 2 years of general working experience in an clinical or medical technician role
Radiology/ CT/MR experience is preferred
What else do I need to know?
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the
healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All
supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the
globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and
more filled with happiness.
What else do I need to know?
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the Healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and Healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website
Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers