Description de l'offre
For ourSiemens Healthineersin BJ, we are looking forAccount Specialist CSat earliest opportunity
What are my responsibilities?
- Sell maintenance contract; achieve sales target, CCR and A/R collection
- Keep good relationships through frequency and efficiency customer visits to cover the customers in assigned territory, including new business opportunity acquisitions
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction in assigned territory
- Drive the communication, quotation, and negotiation with customers to achieve the annual target
- Analyze local market structures, changes and new market trends, review with supervisor and react according to market
- Manage the project process and enhance the business complies with all applicable reporting standards
- Deal with customer complains
- Support customer’s information collection
- Support BP to achieve regional performance
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least3 years' sales experiences in the field of medical imaging, or no less than5 years' sales experiences in other field
- Excellent at selling skills, especially service knowledge of medical imaging systems
- Basic reading skill in English
- Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity and quick learner
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Hard working spirit and proactive attitude
- Frequent travel is required
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Healthcare Sector is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 51,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2011 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.5 billion euros and profit of around 1.3 billion Euros. For further information please visit: www.siemens.com.healthcare
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online-application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button 'Apply'
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our careerwebsite