Description de l'offre
What are my responsibilities?
1Identifying research partners locally, in close collaboration with regional collaboration head, the local business unit and R&D headquarter
2Leading the design and implementation of research projects in a way consistent with international standards and in the interest of Siemens and the partner
3Management of the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects
4Preparation and writing of scientific papers and case studies together with external partners to ensure the work has impact in the scientific community
5Demonstration of purpose, process and results out of collaboration projects as requested, internally and externally
6Liaising with the customer offering help and advice on many topics related to imaging product and liaising with the other medical imaging departments in Siemens to help meet customer requirements for research
7Deal with the general responsibilities in local collaboration team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- PhD or MD in Clinical medicine/ Biomedical engineering/ Medical physics. Internationality, either by study abroad or demonstration of international work is mandatory
- Basic medical knowledge is a clear plus for collaboration scientist with non-medical background. Experience publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community is highly recommended. Experience with imaging equipment is desirable
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken is essential
- Must be able to motivate and guide customers through the process of research projects. Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and the medical community about the research work.
- Must be able to work independently but maintain good contact to the national and international Collaboration team as well to all involved stakeholders in conducting collaborations.
- Knowledge sharing spirit is absolutely required. Motivation and capability for self-learning is highly regarded.
- Willingness and availability to travel is essential (over 50%)