Description de l'offre
What are my responsibilities?
· Manage appointments and schedules and make travel arrangements with best use of time.
· Handle confidential information, and maintain the security of the executive’s records and files.
· Answer telephones, screen calls, and take messages from external or internal sources so that callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately.
· Maintain office and accounting records.
· Coordinate meetings, including scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and ensuring that various meeting amenities are available.
· Support preparing documents, like presentation materials, meeting minutes, etc.
· Perform other secretarial tasks assigned according to established guidelines and procedures so that these activities are completed accurately and on time.
· Support ROM on operation business reporting. Analyze the regular market performance(e.g. market share)
· Coordinate and facilitate the regional meetings and activities,eg., customer visit plan, marketing events, etc
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· More than 3 years working experience in related field, being familiar with the daily secretarial work
· Good command of Microsoft applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Fluent in English and Chinese, both oral and writing
· Great interpersonal skills with good communication