Description de l'offre
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.
This supervisor position will be responsible for the day to day operations for the manufacturing of buffers and dilutions for the Immuno Assay product line, as a part of the Manufacturing Operations department for the new China manufacturing facility.
Key deliverables are to meet product demand requirements, and to drive improvement in manufacturing processes and ensure effective training is provided to further reduce the potential for process error. The attributes necessary for success include the capability to lead, communication skills, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, time management, and drive..
· Engage in team building up, including hiring, training, supervision and qualification of formulation personnel to meet position requirements.
· Direct supervision and management of the formulation group personnel
· Detailed written documentation of work, creation, update and maintain SOPs, DMRs and other technical and production documentation, timely review batch records and related forms to ensure compliant with GDP.
· Provides technical and validation support with regard to equipment IQ/OQ/PQ and process validation activities as need.
· Effective communication and collaboration within department and external interfaces with Facility and Engineering, Technical Operations, Warehouse and Quality etc..
· Timely investigate and report product quality issues and provide technical support as need.
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Ability to work well with others.
· Ability to work with cross-site manufacturing and development teams.
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
· Other related projects or tasks assigned by superior or company.
This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.
· Knowledge & Experience:
· Typically 3-5 years of successful experience in a directly related field (GMP and CFDA regulated environment, IVD experience a plus) and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above, project management experience is a plus.
· Knowledge and experience in Quality Management (CAPA, IR, Quality Notifications).
· Knowledge and experience in Staffing, Delegation, Performance Management, Foster Teamwork, Self-Development, Giving Feedback.
· Microsoft Office experience required
· BS degree in supply chain/logistics, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field.