Description de l'offre
Job ID: 300282
Job Family: Human Resources
Organization: Human Resources
Mode of employment: Full time only
The HR manager has the overall responsibility to follow the strategic planning of human resources function and best implementation approach within the specified strategy framework specified by Siemens China and respective JV/OC, in the areas of resource management, Headcount budget planning, employee relationship, recruitment, training and competency development, PMP, Siemens Leadership Excellence, C&B, Labor Compliance, HR Administration including visa, SI and HF issue, internal and external audit , reporting and best practices and organizational effectiveness.
What are my responsibilities?
1. HR Planning and Implementation
- Follow HR strategy deriving from business strategy to ensure a long-term and sustained Human Resource management contribution to the business success;
2.HR Policy Responsibility
- HR Process standardization
- Integrate HR process into local practise
3. Consulting the management team
- Find best solutions for technical questions and problems that arise.
- Support the development of high performance organization and people excellence.
- Ensure high quality and timely support to each system in the process of target setting, budgeting, and manpower planning, annual PMP, competency management, change management.
- Consult /coach in management and leadership issues
- Promote corporate culture.
- Lead the HR consultants both disciplinary and professionally
- Promote a climate of trusting cooperation to create the basis for teams that perform well and work efficiently.
- Identify and implement suitable development measures to create a professional team that makes the required contribution to the overall result in accordance with its strengths
5. Project Works
- Initiate and consistently implement HR projects/Programs in the company based on Corporate standards.
- Lead the recuritment services to ensure the staffing strategies in the business area aligned to corporate goals; Implement the company's human resources admission program by planning, co-ordinating and performing recruitment and selection strategy.
7. Compensation & Benefits
- Follow C&B strategy and to provide advice to OC/JV management. Roll out competitive C&B programs; Supervises job analysis and evaluation, analyse compensation surveys and obtains all necessary information to prepare compensation proposals and budgets; Oversees the implementation of compensation plan and budget.
8. Employee Communications
- Manages the organization's employee communications program. Areas of reponsibility include preparation and publication of several or most of the following:employees handbooks, and/or materials for employee conferences and seminars.
9. Employee Relations
- Responsible for administration of the labor law, the labor agreement, the internal regulations agreement, all extra-contractual agreements, and any other provisions that maybe applicable. Research labor/employee relation program to find the most adequate solutions and negotiates with union representatives.
10. Training & Personnel Development
- Develops, communicates, implements the strategic direction of personnel development and training through Competency Management, Performance Management Process, succession planning, etc.
11. Employee Safety & Health
- Coordinate with EHS Department to indentify and analyses unsafe conditions and determine corrective actions. Handle cases of accidents or professional illness.
12. Internal and external Audit
- Follow regular internal and external audit request and FCC control. Process improvement derived from audit activities.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
At least 5 years as HR Manager
with adequate experience as main contributor for complicated HR projects
More than 2 years of experience in leadership
At least 3 years working experience in foreign enterprises/organization
-Relevant knowledge on HR tools , process, and programs
-Systematic HR knowledge in respect of recruitment and labor market trends, training and development, employee relationship, labor law and regulations,C&B, IIT , SI , PHF and visa handling etc.
-Understanding of related products, market and technology knowledge.
-Busines result orientation
-Good ablity in terms of change management
-Good commend of interview, coaching and consulting, presentation and moderating skills
-Good command of English and Mandarin Chinese
-Good command of MS office.
-BA/BS degree in HR Management, Business Administration or other related fields
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.Please find more information at:http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in ourcareer website : www.careers.siemens.com.cn