Description de l'offre
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment : Full Time
We are looking for a new strong SCADA Specialist manager to be responsible for the SCADA Software Support Team.
The SCADA Software Support team consists of approximately 20 engineers and technicians, which deliver advanced support for the Wind Parks. The team is also responsible for software validation in close cooperation with the product development departments. Maintenance, software training and other after sales activities are also part of the team’s responsibilities.
If successful with your application you will provide the team with support, management and organizational interfacing between departments. You will be part of ensuring reliable operation and maintaining a process-oriented framework for the group of technical engineers, ensuring that correct procedures, policies and documentations are followed. Internal process and solutions-optimization or suggestions is not expected but welcomed.
You will be tasked with managing technical resources within the budget and project schedule.
What are my responsibilities?
In addition and also referring to the above, it is expected of you to:
· Create training and organize technical product training sessions to global and regional colleagues
· Manage escalated issues within the team or escalating them to other departments if needed
· Create maintain and improve corrective, preventive and predictive procedures and documentations
· Create product validation plans and reports
· Organize and report on site product validation and test
· Interface to product development, CTO, PLM and our customers
· Creation and improvement of product installation and upgrade procedures along with other product documentation
· Provide group performance reporting on a periodic basis
· Manage technical resources within a budget and project schedule
· Manage two teams, one in DK and one in Spain
What do I need to qualify for this job?
We expect you to have a degree systems engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, management information systems or equivalent. Additionally we expect the successful applicant to have:
· 3 years minimum experience in team management
· Experience in the wind industry or other equivalent OT environment
· Experience in computer and network systems, including OT & IT security
· Experience in technical group management
· Advanced organizational skills
· Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions and to elaborate resolution plans to unusual and complex problems
· Experience with creating technical documents and procedures related to software products
· The ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients
· The ability to create and follow up on time and deployment plans
· The ability to motivate and facilitate team interaction
· Experience with working in a team distributed in different locations
Frequent travel to Spain will be part of the job
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 5,700 employees out of a global staff of 25,000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark.
Read more at https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/markets/wind.html .
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
If you want to know more about
The Diagnostic Center
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/ Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Iosu Oteiza Cilveti via phone at For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark .
À propos de Siemens
Siemens est un groupe d’origine allemande créé en 1847 et présent depuis maintenant plus de 160 ans en France. Spécialisé dans la haute technologie, Siemens est présent dans plusieurs secteurs d’activité : l’industrie (automatismes, systèmes d’entraînement, équipements), l’énergie (éolien, production et transport d’électricité), la santé (imagerie et biologie médicale), les infrastructures urbaines (mobilité, logistique, gestion énergétique des bâtiments) et les services financiers (crédit-bail, solutions de financement de projets complexes), ainsi que dans l’électroménager.
En France, Siemens compte 7000 collaborateurs, répartis sur 7 sites industriels et 9 centres de recherche et développement. Siemens France a réalisé en 2013 un chiffre d’affaires de 2,1 milliads d’euros. Près d’un tiers a été enregistré à l’export. Qu’il s’agisse du domaine de l’ingénierie, du commerce, de la R&D ou encore de la production, Siemens propose de nombreuses offres aux jeunes diplômés, et notamment un Graduate Program.