Description de l'offre
For Siemens Financial Services AB we are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Administrator, who will ensure that processing of agreements is carried out in accordance with the company policy whilst achieving the agreed minimum service standards and maintaining the highest standards of speed, data quality, accuracy and consistency within the sales and operations resource budget. He/she will ensure regular contact with our customers both internally and externally, identifying areas of improvement and the implementation of necessary changes. Contribution to the departments Key Performance Indicators is essential.
What are my responsibilities?
• Handle financing agreements and supplier invoices as well as service invoices,
• Ensure the consistent, high quality input of all cases received,
• Support the operations team where necessary to ensure same day payment and activation where possible,
• Ensure high levels of communication with key customers both internally and externally,
• Maintain relationships with established dealers/suppliers,
• See beyond the departments boundaries via keeping up to date with all forms of communication within Siemens Financial Services,
• Support the internal sales executive in fulfilling the writing of new business as well in all areas of customer support.
• Maintaining strong internal relationships with the following departments: Sales (Internal & External), Asset Management, Collections, Customer Services,Customer Accounts and Finance.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
We expect you to have:
• Experience with customer contact (12-18 months or more),
• Previous experience in finance in similar tasks as well as experience working in a multinational environment is of advantage,
• IT literacy – knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn and understand new programmes and applications fast,
• Fluency in Finnish and good English language skills,
• Excellent communication skills are essential,
• Experience in taking an active role in various projects relating to business development,
• Independent and proactive approach as well as respect for processes and appreciation for routine tasks,
• Good team working skills.
What else do I need to know?
We offer you a challenging position in an international environment with good prospects to develop your professional skills.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application with salary request by 30.06.2018at the latest.
Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please feel free to contact our Hiring Manager, Ms. Helene Pääkkönen at +358 (50) 3163265