At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
* Performs all tasks directly involved in preparation for production, taking account of the order situation, production capacities, stock levels, production- and delivery backlogs, procurement situations, personnel resources, cycle times, material delivery times, in order to create the conditions for an optimum production sequence.
* Completes the necessary production documentation and data for each production order, in order to guarantee effective and high-quality handling of the work.
* Calls up materials, auxiliary and operating materials, in order to ensure an on schedule start of the order regarding material supply.
* Microcontrols the production sequences, in order to reach an optimum use of the resources.
* Records or monitors workflow (completion reports), in order to map the current production status in the system.
* Works on coordinating material movements between production units, in order to ensure an optimum production run.
* Actively contributes to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners passing on all relevant information, in order to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain.
What you must have:
1. Bachelor’s Degree is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
2. 1-2 years experience working in a manufacturing environment in a supply chain role.
3. Production scheduling and material planning experience.
4. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and capability to promote new ideas and products.
5. Analytical thinking combined with conceptual and organizational abilities.
6. Team oriented personality who has the ability to work well by themselves or on a team in an international environment.
7. Proactive at executing daily tasks and achieving long-term goals.
8. Passionate commitment to the company vision.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
• Extensive training along with career development.
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Competitive total rewards package.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .