Description de l'offre
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Production Management
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
A World leading Manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Production Planner / Scheduler (to join their expanding team in Swansea. With a global supply order reaching Europe and North America , this is truly a massive company with great career prospects.
Responsibilities of the role are:
* Responsible for ensuring the external customer is updated on a weekly basis of the daily shipment plans and update issues to the customer on a daily basis
* Responsible for communicating the issues and flow down of information to the operations and cross functional departments through daily meetings
* Accountable for ensuring order entry is in line with customer demands
* Responsible for maintaining version control documents linked to actual and forward demands
* Accountable for the flow of purchase orders to support outworking routes
* Responsible for the flow schedules to sub contractors to support production plans, by daily monitoring and sending weekly schedules
* Accountable for follow up communications with sub-contractor contacts
* Responsible for the management of planning and scheduling resources
Role requirements are:
* Experience within a Planning / Scheduling role in the Manufacturing industry
* Experience working within a Matrix environment
* Dynamic with good organisational and influential, interpersonal skills
* Accredited qualification in logistics/ planning preferred
Apply for this now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy