Description de l'offre
Locations:Rural Hall, North Carolina
Division: Power Generation Services
Business Unit: Power and Gas
Requisition Number: 234393
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Rural Hall
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering
excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than
165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously
leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business
opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is
organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services,
Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process
Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens is the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and
optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil &
gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide – as well as for wind
turbines. Siemens' extensive national network of service technicians is able
to quickly and comprehensively offer expert service to maximize the
lifecycle of power generation equipment, helping to ensure reliability and
For more information, please visit:
Are you looking for your next dynamic opportunity? The Siemens team in Rural Hall, NC is looking for a planner that will be involved with expediting orders and information throughout the repair and I&A processes. You will get the opportunity to collaborate with multiple functions both external/internal to the manufacturing shop to ensure orders are processed with minimal delays.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Expedite orders through the shop
· Assist in setting schedules in different areas in repair such as I&A, repair, Braze, Furnaces, EDM, and Thermal Spray
· Ensure any delays during production is quickly addressed by coordinating with all parties involved
· Interact with both external and internal partners
· Collection, input and organize manufacturing data in different systems.
· Lead activities with shipping/ purchasing/ materials planning to ensure precise information flow and products.
· Coordinate technical resources to ensure smooth flow of information from engineering to shop floor.
· Work closely with customer service to coordinate activities within and external to the shop. Interact with supervision to help address bottlenecks.
· Collect and organize WIG (wildly-important goal) data for vanes and I&A. Help collect, organize, and maintain operations data.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Repair experience of Gas Turbine components is a requirement.
· Should be proficient in using Microsoft office Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
· Prior expediting/scheduling experience advantageous
· Ability to work with different functions - supervision, engineering, customer service, and purchasing.
· You will possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
You move to the top of the pack if you have:
Gas Turbine experience
Current or previous manufacturing experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers' experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we would like to meet you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2018