Process Associate - HR Services (Travel & Expenses)
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services. We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
Change the future with us
· You will be involved in troubleshooting technical user errors, field user questions, setup, and payment inquiries (Posting Failures)
· You will be managing, and monitoring Concur user profiles including maintaining changes, additions, deactivation.
· You will establish clearly defined standard operating procedures for Concur administration and streamline processes and manage communication within the business for effective control. This includes collaboration with Concur and internal stake holders.
· You will develop and implement procedures for Concur travel expense administration in compliance with company policies.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You are a graduate/MBA in HR with 0.6- 1 year Experience in Technical and functional knowledge on Concur Financial / Expense System.
· You have experience in using Concur Expense Management tool and bring technical knowledge on Financial System configuration and on how multiple systems integrate.
· with knowledge of business rules and on how to change them to achieved desired output
· You are flexible in work timing & shifts.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time