As a member of BACS consortium, we are responsible for the design and build of Lines 1 and 2 of the Riyadh Metro Project. RMP consists of 6 lines with a total length of 176 kilometres across the city and 85 stations the Riyadh Metro Project (RMP) is considered as of the world's largest infrastructure projects being under construction in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Siemens as a part of a consortium (BACS) consisting of 4 companies is to supply the entire turnkey system for 2 driver-less metro lines including metro trains, electrification, signaling, and communications systems. Today we are looking to hire a Planning Engineer to join Siemens - Riyadh Metro Project - Transit Systems Team in Riyadh.
What are my Key Responsibilities?
· Scope: Planner Engineer for a Driver less Metro System project for the following Sub-Systems Rolling Stock, Rail Electrification, Signaling, Communications, Platform Screen Doors, Depot Workshop Equipment, and System Integration
· Planning: Regularly maintain project programs for the Client / Internal including scenario analysis, resource planning, detailed planning of various project disciplines.
· Controlling: Analyze of the updated program client / internal every month and highlighting the slipping areas for respective disciplines including civil design, and access dates. And support in the follow up of detailed plans on a weekly basis.
· Reporting: Gather monthly inputs from respective sub-projects, generating client / internal monthly / weekly reports as per agreed formats.
· Analyzing Change Notices: Participate in analyzing change notices to estimate the impact on the final completion of completion milestones.
· Delay Analysis/EOT: Participate in analyzing delays from all project stakeholders to evaluate the impact on TS activities in preparation for EOT or claims.
· Reporting to: Central Program Manager
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Engineering Degree from reputable University or College.
· Solid work experience in similar function ideally in large metro / Rail Systems projects (Transit Systems: Rolling Stock, Rail Electrification, Signaling, Communications, Platform Screen Doors, Depot Workshop Equipment, and System Integration).
· Proven track record working in similar capacity with EOT experience
· Very good working knowledge with PRIMAVERA, Tilos, and generally a high IT affinity.
· Excellent Communication, Reporting, and Presentation skills.
· Excellent level of English.
· Teamwork mentality / Leadership skills.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process .
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time