Role: Architect (.Net Architect)
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Architect and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Our Software architects do everything possible to understand what is behind systems. What is the underlying business case, model, and idea? Join us and develop the appropriate architecture, communicating the crucial details of why and when to everyone involved. Play a key role in digitization – in a promising environment.
Change the future with us!
· We need a professional who has comprehensive knowledge of internet, mobile, and application architecture, as well as current and emerging technologies
· You will analyze and resolve technical issues and evaluate design alternatives
· Collaborate closely with other architects and product teams on issues spanning multiple applications / across platform.
· Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team members
· Experience in Data Analytics and streaming data.
· Provide technical ownership and oversight for specific development projects
· Working experience in development and architecting solutions preferably in Industrial / Energy automation domain related software products or platform.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
· You should have overall experience of 8 years working with IOT, based projects, Mobile application development platforms like iOS and Android for at least 2 to 4 years
· Working knowledge on Hybrid platform technologies like Xamarin is mandatory at least 2 years
· Working knowledge of Cloud Technologies (Azure/AWS), Cloud Architecture for at least 2 years.
· Experience in working with Web technologies
· Knowledge of developing Micro services for cloud infrastructure
· Practical knowledge/general experience: software architecture, software design, software development, software testing, UML.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to take up technical challenges
· Experience of working with container technologies (e.g: Docker)
· Knowledge of IOT programming (OPC UA Stacks, MQTT REST APIs)
· Experience in Low voltage domain and Building technologies
· Experience in various protocols such as Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU etc.
· Experience in various wireless protocols such as Bluetooth, Zigbee etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at : www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time