Mission of Function?
Lead and implement type test for developed products out of Engineering and R&D projects in the area of low voltage drives and application test of drives' components (contents, schedule, execution).
What are my responsibilities?
· Type test for low voltage drives and application test of their components.
· Definition of test equipment and test benches including invest planning in cooperation with line manager.
· Quality check of type test results and reports including release through own signature.
· Implementation and utilization of Quality-Manual according to IEC 17025.
· Staff responsibility in cooperation with managers (staff talks, target definition, competency development…).
· Environment, Health and Security (EHS) related tasks.
Seriously implement position operational rules and ensure security based on national and local EHS related laws and regulations, Siemens headquarters and SEDL' procedures.
Ensure product design accord with related EHS standard and requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Drive Technology. Power electronics and electronic components
· Test tools and methods. Testing and measuring know-how (EMC, electrical & functional safety, climatic & mechanical tests)
· Standards and certifications. Qualification and approval processes.
· Test management. Test planning and documentation
· Fault and root cause analysis
· At least 5 years' experience in drive development or drive test activities or similar activities (like engineering) in the area of power electronics
· Experience in staff leading is desirable but not a must
· Project management experience is desirable
· Communication skills
· Coaching & enthusiasm capability
· Initiative & organization capability
· Analysis & learning capability
· On-site experience and application know-how
· Good English language in written and spoken forms
· Cooperation with various locations and partners including at international level
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd. (SEDL) is a joint venture production base for full-digital controlled AC and DC drives and motors. Based on the state-of-the-art technology of Siemens, SEDL manufactures drives, motors and wind generators of the same functionality, design and quality as the products from the Siemens factories in Europe and America.
SEDL has been producing hundreds of thousands digital AC & DC drives, traction converters, traction motors, industry motors and wind generators for domestic & overseas customers, in the application field of metallurgy, mining, oil & gas, chemicals, port crane, elevator, pulp & paper, textile, railway transportation, wind power, etc.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time