Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that stands for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability for more than 165 years. Here at Siemens we build a better world using greener energy, cutting-edge software and ingenious inventions – We need innovative and ambitious individuals to explore the varied, exciting areas of our business.
The Digital Industries offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their production processes and in reducing the time to market of their products. At Siemens Digital Industries we offer you will have the opportunity to be part of a company that focuses on developing your knowledge, skills and experiences. Do you want to seize this opportunity? Apply now!
What are my responsibilities?
· Maximize market exploitation for drives and motors portfolio and identify market opportunities in order to win new business.
· Receives and supports requests from customers creating offerings and solutions based on MC portfolio
· Development and promotion of subject matter “help tools” both electronic, printed, and video based
· Field based awareness and training for customers, partners, and channel as well as sales colleagues
· Coordination and collaboration with domestic and international colleagues for best practices sharing, updates, and training
· Research and ongoing knowledge expansion of new MC products
· Participate in mandatory reporting and planning sessions
· Explore market transparency for the Motion Control market
· Define focus customers and develop and align sales approach.
· Generate additional MC Sales within the focus customers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
· 3-5 years experience and expertise in motion control products (drives & motors)
· Decent knowledge in low voltage technology, in particular industrial controls and circuit protection
· Previous experience with Siemens Motion Control Products a plus
· Basic knowledge in Automation and Low Voltage technology
· Experience in standards, e.g UL and IEC
· Technical writing experience and presentation development
· Dynamic and compelling presentation skills
· Proven promotional and consulting role experience
· Self-starter with aggressive energy to accomplish assigned tasks on time
· Fluent in both English and Greek
· Dynamic and resilient with Strong work ethic, organizational skills and customer orientation
· Curious for acquiring new knowledge and challenge the status quo
· Understanding customer’s quality expectations to continuously improving customers’ satisfaction
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens A.E., Electrotechnical Projects and Products
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time